I also provide coaching-based leadership development programmes in order to support corporate leadership teams and professional partnerships. I work with an experienced team of accredited coaches with a background in senior leadership and leadership development roles.
The objective is to help participants optimise their performance through raised self-awareness and self-direction. The emphasis is on coaching, discussion and development, rather than training.
Typically, our programmes take place off-site, last for two-and-a-half days and are designed for up to 30 participants. Shorter modules, focused on one or two topics and smaller groups, can also be provided. Our programmes embrace the core requirements for meaningful organisational change: dissatisfaction with how things are now; a vision of what is possible; and first, concrete steps that can be taken towards that vision.
They are designed for:
- High-potentials, who have recently been promoted into a leadership role or are likely to be fast-tracked into such a role
- Regional leadership teams, practice and team leaders and people with responsibility for major client or customer relationships
- Established or newly-created teams, focussing on their interaction and effectiveness.
- Newly-appointed partners in professional service firms.
The aim is that participants should leave the programme with a long-term commitment to personal development and an ability to direct themselves and their teams to the maximum benefit of their organisations. An important output for each participant is a personal action plan, developed during the programme.
The features of our programmes are:
- Designed and delivered around our clients' specific business objectives and their existing leadership capabilities.
- A platform built on research-led coaching principles. Each of us is a member of the Faculty of Meyler Campbell, which provides the premier business coach training programme in the UK. We have worked in a variety of industries and jurisdictions.
- Application of psychometric and other profiling tools which provide analysis and assessment of participants' current personal and professional positions.
- Participants work in specific coaching groups consisting of six participants and a Faculty member. Groups are allocated to ensure a mix of functions and territories. Participants can also access on-going one-to-one coaching support after completion of the programme.
- We are happy to incorporate our clients' own business leaders within our Faculty. This means that our programmes are grounded in our client’s organisation. A significant amount of our delivery know-how is then shared with, and retained by, the in-house Faculty members.
“Thank you for your enormous efforts and highly appreciated input and contribution that have made the programme so successful. With no exception, the programme and its content and delivery were highly praised by the participants. I very much enjoyed working with you and being in your company and am still deeply impressed by your professionalism and commitment.”
Contact Dick: firstname.lastname@example.org